INFORMATION CLAUSE DGP-CATERING
Information on processing of your personal data
We hereby inform you that we process your personal data.
Details of this can be found below.
I. Personal Data Controller
DGP Catering Partner sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Legnica ul. N.M. Panny 14/1, is
the Controller of your personal data.
II. Data Protection Officer
We have appointed Data Protection Officer, who may be contacted
in matters concerning the protection of your personal data
and exercising your rights via the contact form on the website
www.dozorbud.pl; e mail:email@example.com; telephone:76 85 67 648; or in writing
to the address of our registered office as indicated in point I.
III. Purposes and basis of processing
• for the purpose of performing and on the basis of the employment contract/contract of mandate, (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR); 1 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L 119, p. 1).
• for the purpose of employment, on the basis of the obligation under the Labour Code (pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR);
• for the purpose of performing and on the basis of the service contract concluded by you with us, (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR); 1 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L 119, p. 1).
Legal basis for data processing
Personal Data shall be processed in order to:
– obtaining an offer, conducting negotiations, concluding and performing a contract to which you are a party – in the case of personal data of a person who is a party to the Contract or who takes steps to conclude the Contract – legal basis for processing – Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR;
– realization of legally justified interest of the Controller consisting in undertaking activities in order to obtain offers, conducting negotiations, concluding and performing the Contract within the framework of its business activity – in case of personal data of employees of the Subcontractor/Supplier/Service Provider – legal basis of processing – Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR);
– in case of conclusion of a contract, performance of public law obligations incumbent on the Controller – tax (US) – legal basis of processing – Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR;
– in case of conclusion of a contract, performance of archiving obligations for the period provided for by the relevant legal provisions incumbent on the Controller – legal basis of processing – Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR.
Legal basis of data processing with regard to activities constituting the main purpose of the Controller results in particular from the listed below legal provisions:
Act of 27 August 1997 on Vocational and Social Rehabilitation and Employment of Persons with Disabilities;
Act of 26 June 1974 – Labour Code;
Act of 23 April 1964 –Civil Code;
Act of 14 June 1960 – Code of Administrative Procedure;
Act of 6 September 2001 on Access to Public Information;
IV. Categories of your data that we process
We will process the following categories of your data:
Basic identification data
Military service status
Membership (other than business membership, political, in trade unions)
Physical health data
Mental health data
Data regarding convalescence
Education and training
Occupation and employment
Trade union membership
V. Recipients of data
We may share your personal data with the following types of entities:
subcontractors, i.e. entities we use while processing such data:
– other companies within DGP group.
– contractors to whom the company provides services.
VI. Rights related to the processing of Personal Data
You may exercise the following rights with the Controller:
(a) the right to request access to and rectification of your Personal Data, Article 15-16 of GDPR);
b) the right to restrict the processing of your data in the situations and under the conditions indicated in Article 18 GDPR or to have it deleted in accordance with Article 17 GDPR (“right to be forgotten”);
(c) the right to data portability of Personal Data in accordance with Article 20 of GDPR;
(d) the right to withdraw at any time your prior consent to the processing of your Personal Data, which shall, however, not affect the lawfulness of the processing of such person’s data, which was done on the basis of this ground and which took place before you exercised the right to withdraw consent;
(e) the right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data on grounds relating to your particular situation as referred to in Article 21(1) of GDPR;
(f) the right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for marketing purposes, to the extent in which processing of that person’s data is related to such direct marketing.
VII. Data retention period.
Your personal data will be stored:
1) For the period resulting from legal regulations;
2) For the duration of the contract and after the termination of such contract in order for the parties to fully settle the terms of the contract, including until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under such agreement (depending on the type of contract – in accordance with the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code), and in the area of settlements with the tax authorities – for the period of limitation of tax liabilities, i.e. 5 years from the end of the tax year in which the obligation to pay tax for services provided to you arose;
3) Until the data subject withdraws his/her consent, if the data is processed based on the consent given.
VIII. Information on automated decision-making
Your data will not be processed by automated means including profiling, which means that any decisions producing legal effects on you or similarly significantly affecting you will not be based only on automated processing of personal data and do not involve such an automated decision.